Friday, November 28, 2008

... best in the morning ...

i woke up very early in the morning today. i turned on my laptop and started writing an email for my friend. and i surfed the net just a bit. after that, i went to the bathroom to finally wash up my face. and i suddenly remembered those surveys or quizzes that you get thru email or Friendster or blogs where they asked, what part of the day do you feel/look best? I didn’t quite know what or how to answer that question. I know, for some it’s quite mundane and probably a silly question to ask and actually to reflect on. but, when I saw myself in the mirror this morning, I just had this reflective feeling with a mixture of eureka! mixed in. it wasn’t like an earth-shaking experience but just a realization of myself. when I saw my reflection in the mirror, that question popped inside my head. I think I know the answer now. I feel/look best in the morning. I truly feel that. Even with those morning crisps (muta. hehehe) in my eyes, those baggy eyes, and dark circles around them. Lips that are a bit chappy. but, my eyes! my eyes were awake and thoughtful. that’s the real me. no pretensions. no make-up. no blow-dried hair. Although, I rarely do that. Its hard work, blow-drying ones hair. (hahaha) I was just being me. Simply Me. and I liked what I saw. I was still pretty being like that. I’m not being vain or anything like that. it was a realization that I still looked okay and probably the best by being simply me.

1 comment:

The RichMan said...

Hi Jayce,

I'm doing great! (^_^)

How about you?

I would like to introduce my BestFriend to you who made my life complete. His name is Jesus Christ (^_^)

I had a personal encounter with Jesus when I was in Iraq. That day I almost got killed by mortar bombed attacked but Jesus saved me and I am still alive today.

When I came to know Jesus personally, my life was totally changed. I became a new man. I can always feel His presence eventhough I did not see Him. I always talk & think of Him. I'm longing forward of meeting Him in the near future in heaven. (^_^)

Try Jesus. Once you know Him, your life will never be the same again. (^_^)

Keep in touch.

James (^_^)