Sunday, November 30, 2008

... regret or not ...

i try to live my life without regrets. and so far, i have not regretted one thing that has happened in my life. although, i have lived in a cautious way, everything seems to turn out just the way it should be, for me anyway. just the right pacing and at just the right time. just when i thought that i am being left behind, eventually, i see the purpose of it. in the end, i have learned from that particular experience. when i am confused about certain things and situations, i always ask around. do my "research" and either follow the facts or follow my instincts or follow both if they jive together. they all have consequences whichever i choose to follow and i deal with them. so far, most of what i have imagined my life would be, i have already experienced or am going thru them now.

however, i do see that i do regret some things that i didn't do earlier:

one, is i lived my life too cautiously. (but then again, if i didn't, i would not have learned to let go and decide on my own little by little.)

two, i could have been more diligent and more hardworking so i could have saved more and have done more. (then again, i would have become sick always from too much work. and i would not have enjoyed the time i spent with my family and friends.)

three, i could have had those voice lessons that i've always wanted to take. and the guitar and flute lessons too. yeah, i should have done that earlier. good thing that i was able to have some piano/organ lessons. and now i am trying to learn to play the guitar (my staff is helping me). now, for those voice lessons... hmmm... i think i can make it next year. definitely, will take those voice lessons....


No comments: